Striving to provide superior representation
We are proud to be trial lawyers.
We aim to use our experience, knowledge, and skills to give the best possible advice and to obtain the best possible results for our clients and their families.
- Mark Sumwalt
- Mark Sumwalt began practicing law in 1981 and is a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Vernon Sumwalt
- Vernon Sumwalt began practicing law in 1998 and is a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Lauren Walker
- Lauren Walker began practicing law in 2013.
We strive to serve each of clients as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Our combined years of legal experience serve as a strong support system to our attorneys and our clients.
- Meredith Walker
- Meredith is the office administrator and has been with the firm and its predecessors since 1994. She handles the firm’s business affairs and shares responsibility for client files.
- Tammie Lankford
- Tammie is a legal assistant and has worked with the firm and its predecessors since 1994. She is responsible for the management of client files.
- Anne Hollowell
- Anne Hollowell joined our firm in 2004 and assists with general office functions, community service projects, and managing the firm website.